Dempsey Heating & Plumbing Offers A Wide Range Of Residential and Commerical Services
Bathroom Upgrades & Refitting
Whether you are looking to completely revamp your bathroom or simply modernise it – Christy Dempsey Heating & Plumbing can cater to your needs. New sinks, faucet installation/repairs, wet-room upgrades, new pans, cisterns, baths, showers, sanitary ware – all works carried out to a top class standard. Feel free to view our work gallery to see examples.
Boiler Upgrades & Repair
Upgrading your old boiler can lead to much increased efficiency, and also save you money in the long run. Modern day boilers (oil/gas) have efficiency ratings of 90%+ meaning investing in a new setup makes sense. We can repair existing boilers which will lead to significant fuel cost savings. Boiler Upgrades also improve reliability and safety in the household.
As with all heating appliances, your gas boiler needs to be serviced once a year, as recommended by the manufacturers, to ensure that it is operating efficiently and safely.
All work carried out is fully standards compliant, with Christy Dempsey listed as Registered Gas Installer (RGI).
Solar Heating Systems
Solar heating systems are fast becoming a popular feature of the modern home. With proven benefits of adapting a solar heating system, users can expect a constant supply of hot water throughout the house and impressive savings on their electricity bill.
- Hot water throughout the year.
- Reduced energy bills. Sunlight is free, so once you’ve paid for the initial installation your hot water costs will be reduced.
- Lower carbon footprint. Solar hot water is a clean, renewable heating system & will reduce carbon dioxide emissions.
A complete list of commercial heating and plumbing services are as follows:
* Repairs & installations
* Boiler servicing
* Oil & gas service, repairs and replacements
* Central heating: installation & replacements
* Conversions (Oil to Gas, etc)
* Solid fuel conversion
* Replacement radiators
* Thermostatic valves
* Heating zoning
* Installation of showers, toilets & sinks
* Fixing leaks, sewage, drainage.
* Timer controls
* Thermostatic controls
* Emergency repairs (heating and plumbing)
* Burst pipes, water tanks & cylinder replacements
* Pans, cisterns, baths
* Pumps, showers, faucets
* Sanitary ware
* Complete plumbing, heating, oil, gas breakdown and installation service
* RGII certified Gas Installer
* Boiler repairs